The Continuum II machine quilting frame is a modular frame with many accessories to configure it to meet your quilting needs. The Continuum II has been designed to perfectly accommodate the Q’nique machines, as well as a number of other machines on the market today.
With steel and cast-alloy components, the frame is one of the sturdiest and longest-lasting frames ever designed. This modular frame has many available configurations and accessories. This is a no-baste frame designed to make your quilting projects easier, more convenient, and more beautiful. The frame is available in standard 8 foot. You can add the 2 foot extension to make it 10 foot.
The Continuum Frame can be configured in multiple set-ups and optional accessories, so it will be the perfect fit for you no matter what your quilting requires. Think you might upgrade your machine to a longarm in the future? The Continuum frame can work with your short or midarm machine now, and then be adjusted for a longarm when you need it. Add the optional accessories now or later to make your quilting process more convenient.
The Continuum II Machine Quilting Frames, produced by The Grace Company, have revolutionized the machine quilting industry. These versatile, intelligently engineered quilting tables are what every quilter dreams of. They combine some of the most sought after features into a modular system. These frames are great for quilters of every level. (Assembly Required. Machine sold separately.)
- SureTrack Dual-wheel System: Smooth and fluid gliding track system allows your machine to roll back and forth on a track. This enhances stitch quality, efficiency, accuracy, and carriage motion
- Channel Locks for Easy Straight Lines: Easily lock your machine direction into either a back and forth motion, or side to side motion. This conveniently located locking system and superior clamps allow you to secure your quilt to the frame as you sew
- Adjustable Depth for Machines with Dfferent Throat Lengths: Modify the depth of your work area to match your frame. Expand your work area for larger patterns and quilts with long-arm machines or get closer when working with short-arm machines
- Leveling Feet: These leveling feet are a simple way to make sure your frame is level and balanced no matter what type of floor you are on
- Height-adjustable Legs: These height adjustable legs allow you to work at a level that is most convenient and comfortable for you
- Adjustable Depth: Modify the depth of your work area to match your frame. Expand your work area for larger patterns and quilts with long-arm machines or get closer when working with short-arm machines
- Steel and Cast Alloy Comonents: The steel and cast-alloy components of this machine ensure that this frame is one of the most sturdy and long-lasting frames ever designed
- Hand Wheel: Roll all of the layers of your quilt with the take-up rail hand-wheel. This wheel moves your fabric to the next area of your project which makes quilting simple and effortless
- No Baste Sytle Frame: The no-baste design completely eliminates the need for basting and makes your quilting projects easier, more convenient, and more beautiful. Save hours of time and finger strain by simply rolling your quilt onto the rails, and using the attached leaders for guides. Each layer is on its own rail and come together onto the take-up rail as you go. The locking ratchet ends provide precise control over the tension of the fabric layers
- Ratcheting System: The Continuum II Frame has an updated ratcheting system that saves you time and effort. Grace Company has taken the bulky ratcheting system and updated it with a fine-tuned sleeker internal structure that’s smaller, simpler than, and just as strong as its predecessor. The bar height adjustments are also much simpler and more precise
- Max Length 103.75″
- 79″ Maximum Quilting Area
- 21″ Maximum Machine Throat Length
- Add 2 Foot Extension
- 127.75″ Maximum Length
- 103″ Maximum Quilting Area
- 21″ Maximum Machine Throat Length
- 4 Bungee Clamps
- Cloth Leaders and Velcro
- V-track Wheels on Carriage
- Table Inserts
There are no reviews yet.