2 in stock
The Grace Q-Zone Queen Quilting Frame – Adjustable and Affordable!
The New Q-Zone Queen frame has features that are normally found on our more expensive frames. Height adjustable legs you can quilt either sitting or standing. Adjust the arm length so you can either put your home domestic machine or the Q’nique 15R and bigger. Other features include two rails for quick and easy fabric attachment and a dual track carriage your machine will glide smoothly across your frame. Q-Zone Queen is a sturdy steel and versatile frame at a friendly consumer price.
- Smooth Carriage System: The “G-Series” track and carriage system on the Hoop-Frame enhances quilting machine motion and precision
- Adjustable Depth: Adjust the working area of your quilting frame to give you the ideal comfortable reach. You can make it shorter for home sewing machines, or longer for midarm machines. The frame is compatible with machines with up to a 19” throat
- Leveling Feet: No matter what floor your frame is on, these feet are an easy way to make sure it’s level and balanced
- Height Adjustable Legs: No matter what floor your frame is on, these feet are an easy way to make sure it’s level and balanced
- High Quality Frame: The Q-Zone Queen Frame by Grace is a high-quality frame that works in just about any machine configuration, providing you with secure quilt handling and smooth operation for easy quilting.
- Solid Rail System: The Grace Q-Zone Queen Frame is a 2-rail frame system constructed primarily from sturdy steel, offering durability, rigid 1.75″ rails, and long-lasting performance
- 102″ Length (left to right)
- Expands 34.5″- 42.5″ Wide (front to back)
- Adjusts 37.5″ – 45″ Tall
- Actual Quilting Area 82″
- Machine Carriage
- Start Right Quilt Clips
- 4 Bungee Clamps
- Brother PQ1500s, PQ1500SL, DZ1500F
- Janome 1600 Series, 6500, 6600
- Juki TL98Q, 98QE, 2000Qi, 2010Q
- Baby Lock Jane and Quilters Choice Pro (BLQP)
- Pfaff Grand Quilter
- Viking Mega Quilter