2 in stock
The new Q’nique 15 Pro delivers high value for its price point with the most sought-after features, top-of-the-line quality, and user-friendly operation, all in an affordable midarm quilting machine.
The Q’nique 15 Pro features new advancements like a more powerful motor, capable of faster stitching speeds, which is perfect for more detailed, intricate stitching. Of course the stitches are also kept consistently the same length thanks to the built-in stitch regulation. No need to worry about longer or shorter stitches as you cruise through your patterns.
The Q’nique 15 Pro also comes with a beautiful large touch screen, with simplified user-friendly menus and powerful new features to make quilting even easier.
- Touch Screen Capable: Easily do what you need to with a simple tap of the finger
- Larger Screen Size: 2.5″ Full-color Display beautifully shows your options
- User Friendly Menu: Powerful features and easily adjustable settings makes using the 15 Pro a joy
- Adjustable, Locking Screen: Tilt the Screen to the most comfortable position for your wrist and then lock it in place
- V-Track Wheels
- Quilting Features: The Q’nique long arm quilting machine was designed to be as user friendly as possible. All of the main controls and settings can be adjusted and controlled from the handles and seen on the full-color display on the front of the machine
- Needle Position: There is no need to reach around the machine to adjust the hand-wheel, with a push of a button you can raise or lower the needle. By holding the button you can even set a “needle stop position” that will return the needle to that spot when you stop quilting
- Stitching Speed: The buttons on the handle bars allow you to adjust the speed of your stitching faster or slower. These same buttons control your stitch length when in stitch regulation mode. The regulation will adjust the speed for a consistent stitch after you set the stitches per inch
- LCD Display: Your most important settings and quilt functions can be found right on the front LCD display. This means quick access to needle position, stitching mode, stitch speed, or stitch length
- Stich Regulation: With four different stitch modes, the Q’nique Grace stitch regulator is just as powerful as a high end long arm quilting machine but at a fraction of the cost.
The stitch regulation knows when you speed up and slow down, and will adjust the speed of the stitch according to your movements for a clean and consistent stitch everytime! The stitch regulation can handle the full power of the Q’nique, stitching 1800 stitches per minute
- Stitching Modes: In Precise Mode you control the “stitch per inch” setting for consistently sized stitches. Stitch regulation adjusts the stitch speed as you quilt faster or slower. Precise Mode stops stitching when you stop moving the machine.
In “Cruise” mode, you set the SPI as well as a minimum stitch speed. Regulation adjusts to keep stitches consistent, but whenever you stop or slow your movements, the machine will continue to stitch at the minimum set speed.
Baste mode is perfect for when you want to do some long basting stitches on the edges of your quilt. You can set the the basting stitch length to short, medium or long.
Manual mode lets you control the stitch speed of the quilting machine. With the touch of a button on the handle bars, you can increase or decrease the constant speed. This is great for detailed or intricate stitching
- The 15″ throat lets you sew larger patterns and blocks
- Larger throat space for a more convenient, less cluttered work area
- Comfort Grip Handles
- Convenient quick-access buttons for easy control of sewing functions
- Every part has been fine crafted and tuned, to give up to 2000 stitches per minute, so you can blast through your quilts faster than ever
- Stitch regulation keeps your stitch length consistent, even as you speed up and slow down
- Included Motorized Bobbin Winder can wind a bobbin without running the machine
- Large class M bobbin for longer quilting times without needing to change your bobbin
- Easy-access bobbin for simplified changing
- Dual-cone thread towers
- Multiple accessory ports let you attach convenient sewing machine add-ons
- Illuminate your work area with the integrated LED work lights
- 2000 Maximum Stitches Per Minute
- 90 Minumum Stitches Per Minute
- 15″ W x 8.5″ H Quilting Arm Length
- Larger M Class Bobbin Type
- More powerful motor with the Q’nique 15 Pro for faster, more detailed stitching
- The 15 Pro features an enhanced motor capable of stitching at 2,000 stitches-per-minute
- The 15R and 15M feature a high-power motor capable of 1,800 stitches-per-minute
- Thread tension is easily adjustable
- Recommended Needle Style: 135×5, DPX5 (Equivalent Needle Styles-134, 135×7, 797, SY 1955)
Needle/Thread Size & Type Information:
- 90/14: Monofilament, 100 wt. Silk, 60 wt. Polyester
- 100/16: Monofilament, 60 wt., 50 wt. Polyester or Cotton Thread
- 110/18: 40 wt. Cotton and polyester, 30 wt. Cottons and Polyester
- 125/20: Any Thread 30 wt. or Heavier
Basic Machine Includes:
- Front Handles
- Electronic Display
- Power Cable
- 3 Qty M-Class Bobbins
- 10 Qty Sewing Needles
- Sewing Machine Oil
- Allen Wrenches
- Screw Drivers
- Lint Brush
There are no reviews yet.