3 in stock
Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki’s many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F600. The F600 Quilt and Pro Special comes equipped with 625 stitches, including 16 professional buttonholes, 4 lettering fonts, and tons of included accessories.
- Direct Pattern Selection: One touch pattern selection to quick start your sewing adventure. Simply push a button to select from 10 of the most popular sewing patterns, including the applique stitch and the blanket stitch. The Keypad is set up similar to your cell phone allowing you to quickly select lettering
- Cutting Edge LCD Display:The LCD screen displays the stitch settings, pattern and even recommends the best presser foot to use. Need to adjust the stitch length and width? Just turn the dial and the new settings display on the screen
- Electronic Buttonholes: Professional buttonholes have never been easier! The Juki Exceed series bring industrial style, perfectly balanced sensor buttonholes to home sewing. With 16 buttonhole styles to choose from, you’ll always have the prefect buttonhole for any fabric
- Adjustable Cutting Widths: Juki does it again! Now you can adjust the width of the buttonhole without increasing or decreasing the stitching size. This allows you to have thin or wide buttons, adjust buttonholes for thick or thin fabrics, and still have stable strong buttonholes
- Quick Thread Bobbin Case: Inserting the bobbin into the bobbin case is fool-proof…just follow the clearly marked threading path and you are ready to sew. You never have to worry about bringing the thread to the top again!
- Independent Bobbin Winder: Allows you to sew and wind bobbins at the same time. And bobbin winding couldn’t be easier. Put the bobbin in place, catch the thread on the base, and push the lever
- Quick Threading System: The automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever
- Exclusive Advanced Thread Trimming: The Exceed series allows you to trim top and bobbin threads three ways: With a push of a button, automatically programmed trims and with the Exclusive foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot controller, and your thread is quickly and precisely cut
- Complete Control and On-Board Guides: You have complete control with just a push of the button. Program the needle Up/Down position. Program automatic thread trimming. Program a pattern or pattern sequence to stitch once or multiple times. Program the foot control trimming. Set the contrast of the LCD Screen. Change the volume of the machine buzzer. Select from 8 languages settings. Open the on-board sewing guide when you need a little help
- Auto or Manual Tension Settings: With the Exceed series, tension settings are never a worry. You can use the Automatic Thread Tension or increase or decrease the tension to create different stitch effects. Perfect control is always just a turn of a dial away
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system , the Exceed series can handle even the heaviest off projects with ease. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly
- Combine, Save and Recall: Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The Exceed allows you to save up to 70 patterns, in 10 memory folders! Recall your favorite patterns with a touch of a button!
- Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement: The Exceed series not only has variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle any where you desire, the Exceed series has a feature that allows you to move the position of a complete pattern without changing the width. Because the Exceed Series machines have the ability to change positions of the pattern, you can also taper zigzag stitching to the left, right or center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more!
- Nothing Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki’s rich tradition in quilting continues with the Exceed Series of machines. Decorative stitches include stitches specifically for the crazy quilter. The Exceed F600 also contains exclusive Juki quilt stitches know as random stitches
- Hand Look Quilt-Stitches: The Juki Tension system handles invisible thread with ease so your hand look quilt stitches are formed perfectly every time. No tangles, no thread breaks, just beautifully formed stitches
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease
- Sew with Confidence: The Exceed series has a Twin Needle setting so your stitch patterns are always the right size. You’ll never worry about pattern widths or breaking needles again
- Additional Features: Extra large work area, 2 bright white LED lights, variable speed and easy access controls, free arm sewing, knee lift, foot pressure adjustment
There are no reviews yet.