2 in stock
The Juki HZL-70HW-A Sewing Machine is the perfect lightweight machine packed with features & quality!. With a weight of just 12 pounds it is built to last and easy to relocate. The Juki HZL-70HW-A Sewing Machine is fully computerized and loaded with features like, a Start/Stop button, auto needle threader, lock stitching, direct pattern selection (6), needle up/down button, buttonhole sewing based on button size, presser foot pressure adjustment, quick reference plate and more! The Juki HZL-70HW-A comes with an array of accessories that will help you tackle any sewing task.
- Auto Needle Threader: The needle threader easily threads the needle and allows you to start sewing quickly
- Start/Stop Button: The color of the Start/Stop button indicates the status of the machine: [Green] Ready to start or while sewing. [Red] Not ready to start. [Orange] In bobbin winding mode
- Reverse Stitch, Reinforcement Stitch: HZL-H series can sew a lock stitch at the beginning and end of sewing. There are two types of lock stitch, reverse stitch and reinforcement stitch
- Direct Pattern Selection: There are 6 types of stitch patterns, from which you can choose one by directly pushing the pattern button
- Needle Up/Down Position Button: Press the button to change up/down position of needle instantly. Also you can change needle stop position and can even sew a half stitch
- Buttonhole: HZL-H series sews the buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button
- Presser Foot Pressure: When sewing thin or thick fabrics, you can get comfortable feed
- The Current Setting is Very Visible: You can change the size of stitch patterns as well as the needle positions
- Quick Reference Plate: All your stitch choices with an easy-to-view retractable plate
- Additional Convenient Features: Free arm, Drop-in Bobbin, Drop Feed, Easy to Start Sewing Thick Fabrics, Button Sewing
Disclaimer: This is an open box return, that may or may not have been used. It can not be sold as “new” because of the condition of the packaging. The machine has been completely serviced, is in “like new” condition, and is as complete as possible to the original factory condition. In purchasing this machine, the buyer accepts this machine comes, “as is.”
The standard SewingnMore warranty applies, including the full manufacturer’s warranty.