5 in stock
With 197 sewing patterns including 1 font of letters, the Juki HZL-80HP-A inspires creativity. Sew comfortably using functions like an automatic needle threader, start/stop button, reverse and reinforcement stitch, and direct pattern selection. Sew Firm! Use the needle up/down position feature to change your needle stop position instantly. Use your included buttonhole accessory to automatically sew button holes according to the size of the button. Using thick fabrics? Use the adjustable Presser Foot Pressure knob to fine tune your fabric feeding. Last but not least the Juki HZL-80HP-A computerized sewing machine is easy to use! You can change the size of stitch patterns as well as needle positions. You can sew both letters and patterns, and with the quick release reference plate you can choose your favorite stitch with ease.
- Auto Needle Threader: The needle threader easily threads the needle and allows you to start sewing quickly
- Start/Stop Button: The color of the Start/Stop button indicates the status of the machine: [Green] Ready to start or while sewing. [Red] Not ready to start. [Orange] In bobbin winding mode
- Reverse Stitch, Reinforcement Stitch: HZL-H series can sew a lock stitch at the beginning and end of sewing. There are two types of lock stitch, reverse stitch and reinforcement stitch
- Direct Pattern Selection: There are 6 types of stitch patterns, from which you can choose one by directly pushing the pattern button
- Needle Up/Down Position Button: Press the button to change up/down position of needle instantly. Also you can change needle stop position and can even sew a half stitch
- Buttonhole: HZL-H series sews the buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button
- Presser Foot Pressure: When sewing thin or thick fabrics, you can get comfortable feed
- The Current Setting is Very Visible: You can change the size of stitch patterns as well as the needle positions
- Letters and One Point Stitch Patterns: HZL-80 series can sew both letters and patterns. Also you can memory letters and one unit of the pattern as you desire
- Quick Reference Plate: All your stitch choices with an easy-to-view retractable plate
- Additional Convenient Features: Free arm, Drop-in Bobbin, Drop Feed, Easy to Start Sewing Thick Fabrics, Button Sewing
There are no reviews yet.