This item is currently out of stock!
With the 600 Line of Home Sergers, a Beginner or Experienced Sewer can Create Simple Sportswear or Elegant Evening Wear with Unbelievable Ease. Expand your Range of Design and Technique with the Easy to Operate, Durable and Dependable MO-644D. The MO-644D, 2-Needle, 2/3/4 Thread Overlock Machine Features Built-in Rolled Hemming, Differential Feed, and more at an Incredibly Affordable Price.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-644D is a breeze. The Thread Paths are Color-coded and Clearly Marked
Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with Normal Tensions Highlighted for Simple, Consistent Tension Adjustment. Specially Designed Guides keep Thread in place and Ensure Proper Sewing Tension at any Speed
- Bright Lights – Better View: Lighting on the MO-644D provides Optimum Lighting to the Fabric and Needle Areas
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The Multi-purpose Presser Foot, Standard on the MO-644D, allows you to Create Overlock Stitches and add Tape, Elastic, Ribbon, or Sequins to your Creations. Snap-on Presser Feet mean that you can easily change from the Multi-purpose Foot to one of the Juki Specialty Feet and Expand the Creative Potential of the MO-644D
Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the Stitch Length for Specialty Thread or Overlock Techniques using the Conveniently Located Dial
- Serging Precision: The Built-in Seam Guide takes the Guesswork out of Seam Allowances. Just use the Conveniently located Gauge on the Guard Cover and Serge away, Creating Accurate Seam Allowances as you go
Heavy Duty Knife System: The Knife System on the MO-644D Operates with a Dedicated Drive to Assure Consistent and Easy Cutting for both Light and Heavy Weight Fabrics
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or Create Fashion Techniques, like Lettuce Edges, with the Easy-to-use Differential Feed Dial
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The Lower Knife Cutting Width Easily and Quickly Adjusts with the Turn of the Dial allowing you to Create Perfect Seams and Rolled Edges
- Flip and Roll: Automatic Rolled Hemming can be Created Quickly and Easily with a Flip of a Switch. No need to change the Needle Plate or Foot – Just Flip and Roll
Exclusive Gold Series Serger Package Includes:
- 4 Maxilock White Thread Cones
- 4 Maxilock Black Thread Cones
- $25 SewingnMore Gift Card
- Juki MO-600 Series Electronic Workbook
- Juki MO-600 Series Instructional DVD
- Serger Tote
- 50 Needles
- Grabbit Magnetic Pin Cushion
*Note: Packaging might vary, accessories are subject to stock on hand and may be substituted.