This item is currently out of stock!
Put Juki Industrial Sewing Machine Technology to Work in your Home. Juki’s know how Incorporated Powerful, Dedicated Drive Cutting System, Ease-of-use and High Quality Stitch Formation in their Household use Sergers. Convertible 2/3/4 Thread Serging with Automatic Rolled Hem Capability. Color-Coded Threading and Breakaway Looper for Easy, Correct Threading. The Upper Knife moves out of the way for Safe and Easy Threading Access. Stitch Length and Differential Feed Adjustments are Located on the Outside of the Machine for Easy Access. The Knife Adjustment is Calibrated for Project-to-Project Consistency. This Machine comes with a Multi- Purpose Foot for Sewing a Wide Variety of Stitches and Products, including Tape, and Elastic. Safety Features include a Micro-safety Switch to Lock out the Machine Motor when the Side Cover is open for Threading. Wide Variety of Optional Presser Feet available for Cording, Blind Stitch, Piping, Gathering, etc.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-654DE is a breeze. The Thread Paths are Color-coded and Clearly Marked
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with Normal Tensions Highlighted for Simple, Consistent Tension Adjustment Specially Designed Guides keep Thread in place and Ensure Proper Sewing Tension at any Speed
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The Lower Looper Threader Disengages for Fast, Easy looper Threading, in seconds. Just Slide the Thread into the Slot and Snap the Looper into place
- Chain Looper Threading – in a Snap: Threading that is Fast, Easy and done in a snap. Just Push the Button and the Chain Looper Snaps down for Easy Threading
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The Multi-purpose Presser Foot, standard on the MO-654DE, allows you to Create Overlock Stitches and add Tape, Elastic, Ribbon, or Sequins to your Creations. Snap-on Presser Feet mean that you can easily change from the Multi-purpose Foot to one of the Juki Specialty Feet and Expand the Creative Potential of the MO-654DE
- Serging Precision: The Built-in Seam Guide takes the Guesswork out of Seam Allowances. Just use the Conveniently Located Gauge on the Guard Cover and Serge away, creating Accurate Seam Allowances as you go
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The Knife System on the MO-654DE Operates with a Dedicated Drive to Assure Consistent and Easy Cutting for both Light and Heavy Weight Fabrics
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The Lower Knife Cutting Width Easily and Quickly Adjusts with the Turn of the Dial allowing you to Create Perfect Seams and Rolled Edges
- Bright Lights – Better View: Lighting on the MO-654DE Provides Optimum Lighting to the Fabric and Needle Areas
- Flip and Roll: Automatic Rolled Hemming can be Created Quickly and Easily with a Flip of a Switch. No need to Change the Needle Plate or Foot – Just Flip and Roll
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or Create Fashion Techniques, like Lettuce Edges, with the Easy-to-use Differential Feed Dial
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the Stitch Length for Specialty Thread or Overlock Techniques, using the Conveniently Located Dial
- Create Chain Stitching Easily: The Chain Stitch Bed allows you to Easily Create Chain Stitching with Regular Thread, or with Specialty Thread Quickly and Easily