The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2010Q can handle large quilt, sewing or home décor projects with ease.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The TL-2010Q allows you to trim top and bobbin threads using the Exclusive foot controlled trimming system
- Automatic Thread Trimmer: The machine is also equipped with an automatic thread button that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. Both the Trim Button and the Foot Controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism
- No More Twists or Quivers: The Sub Tension Unit ensures thread feeding to the needle is smooth, even and twist free, no matter how thick your thread is. It also keeps the thread from quivering when sewing at high speeds and provides accurate, fine tuned thread tension
- Thread Tension Scale: The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing
- Materials are sewn with Ease: The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button
- Truly Illuminating: The new, bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin
- Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki’s rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-2010Q. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease
- Juki 1/4 Inch and 1/5 Inch Quilting Feet: The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away
- Juki Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine’s ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm
Disclaimer: This is an open box return, that may or may not have been used. It can not be sold as “new” because of the condition of the packaging. The machine has been completely serviced, is in “like new” condition, and is as complete as possible to the original factory condition. In purchasing this machine, the buyer accepts this machine comes, “as is.”
The standard SewingnMore warranty applies, including the full manufacturer’s warranty.