This item is currently out of stock!
The Legacy C440Q sewing machine has 200 built-in stitch patterns including satin stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches – even quilting & heirloom stitches. Your stitch selection displays on the large LCD Touch Screen. You can mirror image, as well as adjust stitch length, width and density, providing even more creative options.
Alpha-numeric stitch patterns are built in, which can even be combined with decorative stitches to create unique stitch sequences, then saved in one of the machine’s built-in memories for personalizing gifts, quilts, children’s clothing and much more.
Set your machine’s maximum sewing speed just the way you want it with the Speed Control. Lower the machine’s feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting or free-motion monogramming. Trim threads with a touch, using the convenient Thread Cutter Button.
If you feel like you want a little assistance, there’s an online Owner’s Class video you can view anytime.
Bonus quilting accessories are included as well: the Darning/Embroidery Foot for free-motion sewing and monograms, and the Even Feed/Walking Foot to help prevent quilt layers from shifting while you sew.
ere you want it – slower for free-motion sewing like quilting and monogramming, or faster for long seams like those on curtain panels – you’re always in control.
When you’re done stitching, a simple press of the Thread Trimmer Button will cut both the top and bottom thread, saving you time There is a hard cover included, as well as a large extension table to provide a level surface for those larger projects.
- Online Owner’s Class: Learn your machine’s basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are
- Button-In Lettering: Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Mirror Imaging: Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Four Step Buttonhole: Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle – eliminates eye strain and saves you time
- 200 Built-In Stitches: Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- 13 One Step Buttonhole: Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time
- Built-In Thread Cutter: Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again
- Top Drop In Bobbin: Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don’t run out of thread in the middle of a seam
- Drop Feed: Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing – a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more
- Adjustable Stitch Width: The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired
- Self Adjusting Tension System: Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time
- Reverse Touch Button: Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: The machine’s interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- 800spm High Speed Stitching: Professional speed for faster results
- Touch Button Speed Control: Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Stop/Start Button: Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter: Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Needle Up/Down: Select the needle’s stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down: Set the needle’s stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more
- LCD Screen: LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width
- Touch Screen: Touch the LCD screen to select stitches and stitch settings, view recommended presser foot and more
- Snap-On Presser Feet: Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Variable Needle Positions: Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin Needle Function: For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing
- Class 15 Bobbins: Singer or Inspira branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- General Purpose Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Pack of Needles
- Button Sewing Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Parrallel Sewing Foot
- Darning/Embroidery Foot
- Even Feed/Walking Foot
- Quilting Bar
- Thread Spool Net
- Spool Pin Felt
- Needle Plate
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin